The Freestyle Club: Yeah Buddy with Robert Bartko Episode 21
In this episode of The Freestyle Club – Yeah Buddy with Robert Bartko, we sit down with Robert Bartko to get his origin story. Find out how this Pastor from
Robert talks about spending a lot of time in Stevie B’s studios and working on productions. Since Robert has covered many artists, we ask Robert how does it feels to have arguably one of Freestyle’s greatest artist, Stevie B, cover his song. If you are an avid listener of The Freestyle Club, you may not be surprised by his response.
Robert goes through his Freestyle discography with a brief back story for the songs he written over the years. He also talks about working with Debbie Deb, Johnny O, Tolga, and others.
Robert tells us about his musical career after Freestyle Music. He went on to write and produce music in various genres and even produced songs for the group KORN and Limp Bizkit. He currently performs live with his acoustic guitar singing various cover songs as well as some original music he wrote.
Where To Find Robert Bartko
During this segment we focus on the comments and questions from our listeners.
First up we tackle Tazee’s Question
We finish up by commenting on additional comments by Tazee and DJ Mikie Cubby.
Join The Discussion
You can join the discussion on our Facebook group page; The Freestyle Club. We welcome all subjects related to Freestyle Music. No subject is taboo. All we ask is that you conduct yourself in a responsible, respectable manner.
Binge On The Freestyle Club
Listen to all our episodes of The Freestyle Club by visiting The Freestyle Club Episodes Page.
Help Us Spread The World | Share and Subscribe
If you’re an iTunes user, please Subscribe, Rate and Review on Apple Podcast.
- Spotify: Click Here To Subscribe Via Spotify
- Android Users: Click here to subscribe via our Andriod Feed
- iTunes Users: Click Here to subscribe via Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast: Click here to subscribe via Google Podcast
- TuneIn: Click Here To Subscribe Via Tunein
- RSS Feed: Click here to subscribe via our RSS Feed
- Stitcher: Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Newsletter: Click here to subscribe via E-Mail Bonus Infomation included such as free giveaways, contests and more.