The Frozen Food Section with Freeze (Part 2)
The Freestyle Club Episode 29: The Frozen Food Section with Freeze (Part 2). Freeze talks about the quality of today’s Freestyle, Original vs Replacement singers, and much, much, more.
[zoomsounds_player config=”TFC-Player” songname=”The Frozen Food Section with Freeze (Part 2)” type=”detect” source=”https://media.blubrry.com/thefreestyleclub/s/https://s3.amazonaws.com/thefreestyleclub/TFC-029-P2.mp3″ thumb=”https://thefreestyleclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/TheFreestyleClub-029x2xBlog.png” alt=”The Frozen Food Section with Freeze (Part 2″ replace_artistname=”Freeze, CPR Jose Ortiz, and Nick The Broken Colon”]
Freeze talks about his Bell’s Palsy. He describes how the pain on the side of his face caused him to go to the hospital. Once there he was diagnosed with pneumonia. It was until the second painful episode that he was properly diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy. He shares how painful the experience was and how he was told various timelines for his Bell’s Palsy to diminish. He also talks to us about how Bell’s Palsy has affected his singing, his vision and more. [ Read More About Bell’s Palsy ]
Join The Discussion
You can join the discussion on our Facebook group page; The Freestyle Club. We welcome all subjects related to Freestyle Music. No subject is taboo. All we ask is that you conduct yourself in a responsible, respectable manner.
Binge On The Freestyle Club
Listen to all our episodes of The Freestyle Club by visiting The Freestyle Club Episodes Page.
Help Us Spread The World | Share and Subscribe
If you’re an iTunes user, please Subscribe, Rate and Review on Apple Podcast.
- Android Users: Click here to subscribe via our Andriod Feed
- Apple Podcast: Click Here to subscribe via Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast: Click here to subscribe via Google Podcast
- iHeartRadio: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-the-freestyle-club-30713356/
- TuneIn: Click Here To Subscribe Via Tunein
- RSS Feed: Click here to subscribe via our RSS Feed
- Spotify: Click Here To Subscribe Via Spotify
- Stitcher: Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Newsletter: Click here to subscribe via E-Mail Bonus Infomation included such as free giveaways, contests and more.