The Frozen Food Section with Freeze
The Freestyle Club Episode 29: The Frozen Food Section with Freeze. We sit with Freeze and talk about his origin story. From prison to Artistik, Freeze shares his journey. Freeze tells us about doing Freestyle covers of his favorite artists. He eventually started meeting and networking with the artists. One such meeting was with Poze, who would introduce him to artists and producer, Willie Valentin. It was during this introduction that Freeze was giving the opportunity to showcase his talents by writing and singing a new song on the spot. As a result, “This Is Why” was born, Freeze’s first single on Artistik Records. It was written, recorded, and produced in one day.
Join The Discussion
You can join the discussion on our Facebook group page; The Freestyle Club. We welcome all subjects related to Freestyle Music. No subject is taboo. All we ask is that you conduct yourself in a responsible, respectable manner.
Binge On The Freestyle Club
Listen to all our episodes of The Freestyle Club by visiting The Freestyle Club Episodes Page.
Help Us Spread The World | Share and Subscribe
If you’re an iTunes user, please Subscribe, Rate and Review on Apple Podcast.
- Android Users: Click here to subscribe via our Andriod Feed
- Apple Podcast: Click Here to subscribe via Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast: Click here to subscribe via Google Podcast
- iHeartRadio: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-the-freestyle-club-30713356/
- TuneIn: Click Here To Subscribe Via Tunein
- RSS Feed: Click here to subscribe via our RSS Feed
- Spotify: Click Here To Subscribe Via Spotify
- Stitcher: Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Newsletter: Click here to subscribe via E-Mail Bonus Infomation included such as free giveaways, contests and more.