The Lost Episode with Peter Fontaine
The Freestyle Club Episode 27: The Lost Episode with Peter Fontaine. We talk to Peter Fontaine and find out how he got his start in Freestyle Music. Peter tells us about meeting various artists and producers in the Freestyle genre. He mentions how Frankie Cutlass helped him with during his start in Freestyle. He also laments the advice Frankie gave him regarding Mic Mac vs High Power Records.
As is traditional at The Freestyle Club, we talk about signing bonuses and contract terms. Peter breaks down what his contract was and how he was able to get out of the contract under Tony Garcia and High Power Records. We also touch on the “replacement” of Peter Fontaine by NV, and what his thoughts are. During his time at High Power Records, Peter also wrote songs for his label mates and he briefly goes over a few of those songs.
Peter talks about his feeling regarding the Freestyle Music industry and how he has mixed feelings about returning to the genre. Peter breaks down how Eyes of Deception (2018 Remix) ended up on the In a Class of Our Own, Vol. 3: The Class Menagerie. The Freestyle Club talk to Peter about today’s Freestyle and how we think it can be updated and improved.
Join The Discussion
You can join the discussion on our Facebook group page; The Freestyle Club. We welcome all subjects related to Freestyle Music. No subject is taboo. All we ask is that you conduct yourself in a responsible, respectable manner.
Binge On The Freestyle Club
Listen to all our episodes of The Freestyle Club by visiting The Freestyle Club Episodes Page.
Help Us Spread The World | Share and Subscribe
If you’re an iTunes user, please Subscribe, Rate and Review on Apple Podcast.
- Android Users: Click here to subscribe via our Andriod Feed
- Apple Podcast: Click Here to subscribe via Apple Podcast
- Google Podcast: Click here to subscribe via Google Podcast
- iHeartRadio: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-the-freestyle-club-30713356/
- TuneIn: Click Here To Subscribe Via Tunein
- RSS Feed: Click here to subscribe via our RSS Feed
- Spotify: Click Here To Subscribe Via Spotify
- Stitcher: Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Newsletter: Click here to subscribe via E-Mail Bonus Infomation included such as free giveaways, contests and more.